Are you looking for someone you knew that has been imprisoned in Texas? The fastest way you can obtain any information you want from any TDCJ inmate is through the website. With just a few clicks and waiting, you can view all the information in all the prisoners currently convicted in the state. How?
- Be certain that you have the whole name along with the seven TDCJ number of the prisoner you may be searching. In case you don’t know about TDCJ, you can use the state identification number or SID.
- You can browse the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s web page of the offender. Most of the present and former inmates and parolees are going to be available on the online system.
- If you don’t have learned to utilize the site, it is possible to email at firstname.lastname@example.org together with the TDCJ number as well as the question of the release date of the perpetrator. Make sure you generate the name of the prisoner in the subject line of the mail. If you aren’t confident concerning the TDCJ number, you could use the birth date, country of conviction or perhaps the age. You may also ask to include TDCJ inmate photos on your inquiry.
- Calling the Texas Department of Criminal Justice is another way to have the release date of the perpetrator. This is often if you wish to have a instant reply than hoping for their email. Be certain to know the exact date of birth, SID, and TDCJ number of the offender you will be inquiring.
- But if you’re not confident concerning the TDCJ number, you may ultimately pay a visit to the office and also for more requests to be cleared on your part.
- Besides from the release date, you may also find info for instance the offense committed along with the criminal records of the offender.
Just use what you think is the best TDCJ Online Inmate Search method you want. But the easiest way to get result is through the website.