There are many amazing features that Gmail offer which people don’t know yet. Have you ever heard about the POP3 Mail Fetcher? This feature is very handy when you have many multiple accounts. Want to know more? Ask Gmail help now. You can setup one primary account and then add the other accounts. You can now send and receive emails from other profiles with only one account. Follow the guide below:
- Login initially on the main Gmail account where you would like to take care of your several other accounts at mail.google.com.
- So next, hit the “Setting” link which you may get on the top left portion of the page. Select as well the “Mail Setting” url.
- After that, click on the “Accounts and Import” button. Moreover click on the “Add POP3 Email Account” button.
- Key in the email address you need being the alternative after which choose the button “Next Step”.
- And afterwards key also the password of your secondary e-mail address and click on the “Add Account” button.
- Opt for the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and then click the “Next Step”.
- You also need to place a feature name for your secondary email address and after that go forward to the next step by clicking on once again “Next Step”.
- You must choose the “Send Verification” and never neglect to check out your secondary email account. You should check the page consisting of the affirmation email so you can make sure that you may have automated your profile together with the main Gmail account. Each of the emails sent to your alternative email account will probably be sent to the key account. Any time you reply, the secondary email ID is going to be shown in the “From” field.
Visit mail.google.com now for more information about this webmail service.