Parents should be responsible in paying their child support monthly to their child or children. The Florida has a program that makes sure every payment is on the child monthly for her or his daily needs and education. That is why there is the My Florida County to ensure that. How can parents pay for the support?
Payment Sending through MyFloridaCounty.com
- You are required to make a child support payment to begin with at myfloridacounty.com. You could use your credit card and generate a membership in the online site. It will have a 3.5% processing fee on each transfer.
- And once you obtain successfully built a web account, even though it seriously isn’t vital however it is the simplest way to compensate online, you can check your payment regularly online. Simply login the details, username and password, you possess made in the web site. Select the “View Recent Payment” weblink. In this page, you will notice the first five recent payments you have generated. Your SSS and uniform number are necessary here.
- Make sure you confirm every recent payment you have given. You should make certain that the correct amount could be paid on any deal. You are also allowed to keep an eye on your month-to-month activities.
Payment Sending through Mail and Money Transfer
- Payments need to be sent by mail at Florida State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 8500 Tallahassee, Florida 32314-8500. Bear in mind also your own private info, the name of the person you’ll be supporting and the case number. Be sure to send it through approved mails.
- You may make payment using money transfer working with Western Union, Money Gram and Amscot. It’s best to incorporate your private info, the person’s name you’ll be supporting and case number. Within your payment, include the processing fee and observe the terms on the opted for program. Preserve the receipt and the info payment.
Visit My Florida sign in link now if you have your own account or just want to know more information.