You have your own Hotmail account now where you can send emails immediately or send instant message. You can also customize your own account with your own preference. There is also a chance that you will be changing your own password. The process is very easy and you can read the instructions below:
- First, pick the browser wherein you enter the site of Hotmail. On the browser, key in www.hotmail.com to open your account.
- Sign in to your own account through your very own username and password in the respected fields and thereafter simply click “Sign In” option.
- Whenever you are at this point within the page of your own account, hit the drop-don arrow which can found on the top-right part portion together with your name. Find the “Account” out from the drop-down list displayed on the screen.
- In the Overview tab, search below the page in which you see the Password and Security Info. Opt for the “Change password” approach to get started on updating your password.
- Input first this current password you have from your account. And then, type also the completely new password you need to have in your own account. Re-enter the new password. Make sure you click on the “Save” button in order to save the new password.
Changing Password Tips
- You have to create a new password that contains 8 characters or more. The longer the better because it is more secured to protect your personal information.
- Your password must not contain any obvious personal information related to you such as your name or even birthday. This can be easily guessed by hackers.
- Use higher version of browsers when you are going to do the process to explore better the website.
Sign in to hotmail now and explore more about your account.