Among the best email services that people often choose is Gmail. This free webmail service is already a good deal since the features are already excellent. There are many people who enjoy using the service not just emailing but as well as chatting and video calling. Many are even impressed of their security which is enhanced as time goes by. Unfortunately, no matter how good the security, you should not rely everything to Gmail. It might be good if you do a little backup process on your side on your important emails. Why? Whatever happens you have your own copy. How to backup? It is taught here in this article.
Backup Using a Client
a. On the top right hand side of the account website, click the gear key.
b. Now, click on the Settings, and after that Forwarding POP/IMAP.
c. You also need to enable the IMAP and select the “Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder”. It is underneath the Folder Size Limits.
d. And lastly, do not forget to click on “Save Changes”.
Your emails are already placed on the client side, you simply need visit Google Support to find out instructions about how to apply Gmail with a Client.
Backup Using Outlook
a. Start your Outlook and after that head to Tools > Account Settings.
b. Next, click on New.
c. Key the Gmail details you have, the email address and password.
d. Afterwards, the emails will immediately download on Outlook.
Backup Using Thunderbird
a. You need to download and install first Mozilla Thunderbird using your laptop.
b. You also need to set up an account.
c. After that, input your Gmail credentials, the username and password.
d. Lastly, click the Get Mail to download all of your current emails.
Read more about Gmail here. Just click the link provided.
Almost all companies go for paid services as their email host. You can many webmail services where a company can choose from. These services are customized according to what their clients’ desire. They use paid because of the fact that it can be modified into a professional email address with the brand name of the company. Luckily, companies can now use a free service which also give them what the paid ones offer. This is through Gmail, read more here at managingemailaccount.com. Google made their free webmail service manage everything, not just personal emails. It will be an advantage especially to starting companies that are not still capable of having large expenses.
The business must purchase first their own domain name and create their website. After that, look for a tutorial which can connect the domain site to Gmail. If you need more info, just type the gmail.com login link. In this article, it will only tell you the summary of the process you will do when you want to create a professional email using this service.
The step one is about creating a membership in Google App. This is the step the place you join your current domain to Google App by adding the domain name of your business. Next, you will do the validating your domain address. Using this method involves validating your website if you wish Google Apps to reach it. Using this method, your website name will probably be associated with Gmail. You just need to have the HTML tag that will be paste aimed at your site after which validating it on Google Apps. Then, it’s time for linking your Gmail account to the domain website. This process involves logging into your Google Apps and connects not just Gmail however and even the Google Drive. Lastly, you will do some establishing now your domain Gmail account. This process includes modifying your DNS setting for you to send and receive emails out of your website. Visit Gmail sign up link for more facts.
If you are seeking for a free webmail service to use as your personal email address, it is best to choose Gmail. You have the privilege to enjoy all the features they offer such as the Gdocs, Youtube, Adwords and many more. To get to know these products go to Gmail sign in URL. With their user-friendly interface, everyone can navigate easily on their profile. It also offers free theme customization. If you want to know how to join in Gmail, follow the simple steps below:
- Type in your browser the Gmail login URL, mail.google.com, and view the site “Create an Account”. You’re going to be sent straight onto the application page. Now that happens to be on the sign up website, provide your first name and last name. Additionally, you’ll input the specified username with your account. This could be your email address. It should be distinctive and with no two subscribers are permitted to have the same email.
- Enter in also your desired password for the account. It has to be sufficiently strong mainly because Gmail will rate it. How? Just click on the “Password Strength” to measure the strength of your password. Gmail won’t accept low passwords.
- Choose your gender, put in your date of birth and there is a selection if you’d like to put in also your mobile phone number. You may also enter your optional email, in case you have one. This will be helpful in the event you failed to remember your password as well as the other email you set may be the one that needs to be emailed for the new password.
- Input additionally the verification code which is known as captcha. It is an anti-spam feature. Review the “Terms of Service” based on Google. Once you agree and also benefit from their company mark “I agree”. One is going to be sent straight into the welcome page. If you wish to begin to use your account just hit “I’m Ready. Show me My Account”.
Don’t waste your time now. Type mail.google.com right now and be ready to join the Google community.
It is rare now that we know people who do not have their own email address. This piece of information is very helpful to us at the moment not only to send and receive emails but as well as sign up in to a website like Facebook and Twitter. It also allows us to chat the person in real time making communication easier. Gmail is among the free webmail service that can be use in these internet activities. So, if you want to use Gmail as your personal email address, you may want to know how to make and use it.
How to Obtain Your Own Account?
- The first thing you have to do is go to its website here at www.mail.google.com.
- Then, look for the “Create and Account” link and hit it.
- On the sign up page, you must enter the needed information asked from you such as your full name, desired email details (email ID and password), birthday, gender and many more.
- Once done, tick “I agree” from the Google’s Terms and Service to start using your account. Click here for more info about the steps.
How to Send Your First Email?
- Once it is prompted that you have successfully made your account, try logging in.
- Once you are on the page, click Compose Mail.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to message.
- Enter as well the Subject so the recipient will notice.
- Compose now your message.
- Proof read it before sending.
- Lastly, hit Send button.
How to Check New Emails?
- On your account, locate your Inbox. The number beside “Inbox” in an open and close parenthesis corresponds to how many New Emails you have.
- Just click the inbox and then click the email you wanted to read.
Now you already know how to use your account and be more productive with it. This post will also teach you about Gmail, click the link.
It is hard for a person who is not familiar with internet and computer like creating email address. With all the demand today that almost everything you do need emails address. This is the reason why most people have their own email ID now. You can visit www.gmailaccountlogin.net/ for more information about electronic mail. But many people make mistake on creating an address which leads them to account being hack or stolen identity. We need precautions in whatever activity we made online because there are many wise lurking thieves that are ready to eat their prey. You might need the tips below mentioned in this article. Just continue your way and read the entire content.
- Create an email ID that is safe. Do not put your whole personal information in creating an email such as your full name or whole SSS number. It is not wise to put that information since it will be used against you by the hackers that are getting wiser every day.
- Create an email ID that is unique. No two people with the same email service have the same email ID. This is the rule of the most email services paid or free. Which makes it a challenging task of creating an ID. Best if you can make a list of the safe information you want to out on your email address and try if it’s already taken by others.
- Create an email ID that is personal. Having a little bit personal touch when creating an address helps your family, friends and co-workers remember easily that it belongs to you. Do not overdue being unique because you’ll end up the only one remembering your email ID.
These are the three important tips you can do to prevent attackers on accessing your important accounts. Login to gmail for more details about how to sign up for an email account.
Email is the leading means of sending confidential, personal and important messages of companies and individual person. Through email you can guarantee that your information can be safely sent to the recipient. Due to this many people trust the email service providers. There are two different kind of email service. The first one is the paid which is not really that expensive compared to snail mail. The second is free service which most users avail. You can find many free mail service. There are criteria that people looked into when looking for their own email provider.
Here are some that you would like to know and choose:
- Gmail. It is one of the largest email services with chat. Google gives you an easy interface where every user can find what they are looking with no effort. It stores unlimited emails and has even a SMS texting feature. Just add them on your address book and you can do emailing, chatting or even texting.
- Windows Live Hotmail. This is also one of the free email services that give a solid security, unlimited storage and an easy interface for a desktop email program. Hotmail helps you when ti comes to organizing your mail through their shortcut and automation.
- BigString. This is only a free 2GB email service which includes loads of security and certified of password protection and edit sent message. But it lacks tools for organizing and handling of incoming mail.
- Shortmail. It is best for fast, effective and easy communication with a limited service on free email. It can only send a maximum of 500 characters of message. It offers organization tools that you can find your mail archives easily.
You can choose among the enumerated free email service. If you have already chosen what you want, you can click here and read some tips on how to create a personal account.