It is rare now that we know people who do not have their own email address. This piece of information is very helpful to us at the moment not only to send and receive emails but as well as sign up in to a website like Facebook and Twitter. It also allows us to chat the person in real time making communication easier. Gmail is among the free webmail service that can be use in these internet activities. So, if you want to use Gmail as your personal email address, you may want to know how to make and use it.
How to Obtain Your Own Account?
- The first thing you have to do is go to its website here at www.mail.google.com.
- Then, look for the “Create and Account” link and hit it.
- On the sign up page, you must enter the needed information asked from you such as your full name, desired email details (email ID and password), birthday, gender and many more.
- Once done, tick “I agree” from the Google’s Terms and Service to start using your account. Click here for more info about the steps.
How to Send Your First Email?
- Once it is prompted that you have successfully made your account, try logging in.
- Once you are on the page, click Compose Mail.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to message.
- Enter as well the Subject so the recipient will notice.
- Compose now your message.
- Proof read it before sending.
- Lastly, hit Send button.
How to Check New Emails?
- On your account, locate your Inbox. The number beside “Inbox” in an open and close parenthesis corresponds to how many New Emails you have.
- Just click the inbox and then click the email you wanted to read.
Now you already know how to use your account and be more productive with it. This post will also teach you about Gmail, click the link.