As of the loyal GE Capital clients, you must make your payment ahead of time in order to maintain a good credit history. There are eventually different ways to pay the bills. This is for the convenience of the clients on what method he or she is comfortable. If you are going to make a last minute payment, you can use the online method. How? You can read the instructions below.
- To make a payment, you need to visit first the website of GE Capital Bank at www.GoGeCapital.com. At the page, you have to click the “Login” link first that you can usually find at the upper part of the page. Just input your username and password on the field provided. For those who do not have an account yet, you can sign up by clicking “Register” button.
- When you are login, click the “Payment” tab. On the page, select the “Make Payment”. Input the amount that you are going to pay along with your credit or debit card information.
- You can setup an automatic payment process on your account. In this way, the bills will automatically be deducted in your bank account. You don’t need any more to repeat the process. In this way, if you forget, your bills won’t be delayed. To do so, just login your account. Then, click the Payment tab and select the “Monthly Autopay”.
Other forms of Paying Bills.
- Call the number you can find in your monthly payment statement. You can eventually make a payment over the phone by the help of a customer service of Ge Capital. There is a fee on doing this process.
- You can send the payment on the GE Capital Bank from the email address listed on your monthly bill. Payments should be done earlier from the due date. Send only check not cash.
What are you waiting for? Visit now GoGeCapital.com.